*Orders under £150 incur a £20 surcharge
Free Standard Delivery Anywhere in UK Mainland* on Orders £150+
Standard delivery times for carpet and vinyl flooring is 2 - 9 working days.
- Standard delivery for orders under £150 is £19.99 (inc VAT).
- Standard delivery for small orders under £50 is £29.99 (inc VAT).
- After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number, which you should use as reference in any correspondence. Please ensure when placing your order that you provide a mobile number and email address. Failure to provide correct information will prevent us from providing further information regarding your order.
- Delivery times for orders are between 8am-8pm. We'll provide you with a more accurate timeslot on the morning of your allocated delivery day.
- Our driver will call ahead of delivery to ensure that someone is at the property to receive the goods. If the call is not accepted, delivery will not be attempted, and a £50 re-delivery charge will be applicable.
- We provide a kerbside delivery service. It is important that someone is at the property at the time of delivery in order to accept the goods. Depending on the size of the order, the driver may also need some assistance (typically for large cuts over 70kg).
- Larger loads may have a surplus charge added. We’ll let you know if this applies to your order when contacting you regarding your delivery.
- If you need to change your delivery date after it has been confirmed, please let us know as soon as possible. Any requested delivery changes within 72 hours of the assigned delivery date may incur a small charge.
In rare instances, if:
A.) Our system flags an order as potentially fraudulent
B.) The shipping address is different to the billing address
We will email you to ask for proof of address and identification. The delivery times stated above will apply from the time we have received the requested information.
*Postcodes with 2-Day Delivery Window
Certain addresses (e.g those in the Highlands or the Channel Islands) may be subject to a 2-day delivery window.
The following postcode areas may be delivered by a third-party kerbside courier service, and may arrive 1-2 working days later than your allocated delivery date:
TA, TR, PL, TQ, EX, AB, DD, PA, FK, KY, BT
These orders will typically carry an additional delivery surcharge. This will be calculated at checkout and applies as follows:
- £19.99 + Up to 14 working day lead time - DD
- £29.99 + Up to 14 working day lead time - AB
We CANNOT Deliver to the Following Postcodes:
HS, IV, KW, PH, PA20-PA78, PO30-PO39, ZE, KA27-28, IM, TR21-TR25, BT
Unfortunately, due to the complexity of delivering long rolls of vinyl and carpet, we cannot service all areas. However, if there is an alternative postcode you can receive delivery from, please get in touch.
Important COVID-19 Delivery Information
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, deliveries will not be signed for.
- Our delivery drivers will exercise a no-contact drop.
- You MUST ensure your driveway or front of property is left clear.
- We do not ship on bank holidays.
In some circumstances, we may be able to offer flexibility with delivery times. If you have a specific delivery date in mind that is different to the one allocated to your order, we’ll do our utmost to accommodate where possible. Please contact us (or use our in-built site web chat) at your earliest convenience. Any requested delivery changes within 72 hours of the assigned date may incur a small charge.
Online Carpet and Vinyl Flooring with Carpet Warehouse
At Carpet Warehouse, we offer not just the best quality carpet and vinyl flooring products on the market, but also an efficient and effective delivery service to get your order with you as fast as possible.
Our aim is to ensure your order reaches you in perfect condition. If you feel that your product isn’t perfect upon arrival, or if you’re unhappy with any part of the delivery, please let us know right away.